Monday, November 5, 2007

Welcome to Second LIfe Submissive...



Welcome to my blog. My name is Chels Blanco and I am a "Second Life" submissive. What is "Second Life" and what is a submissive?
  • Second Life is "Web 2.0." It is literally the next step in the evolution of the Internet. In 1994 and 1995, the appearance of the Mosaic and Netscape web browsers served as the foundation for the first Internet boom. Here in the early 21st century, the news "browsers" are services like Second Life, which serves as browser, platform, and even operating system for people all over the world.
  • A "submissive" is someone who derives pleasure from, in a sense, belonging to a master or a mistress. Being a submissive in Second Life means, for most of us, wearing a collar, identifying our submissive status in our profiles, kneeling before our masters or mistresses, and various other forms of verbal and physical submission. We submit to our Dom (if they are male) or to our Dommes (female).
In the real world, I am not what you would consider submissive. I'm certainly a team player, and also quite competitive with my team members. In Second Life, I have a loving Mistress -- my Domme -- whom I love and serve. When I go "in-world" as you might often hear, I get to express a part of my self that exists in the real world, but has never been expressed.

Which is why, in the real world, I have no idea what the world of BDSM is like. I must, unfortunately, keep my two worlds seperate.

Except for this blog. This blog is my bridge between the worlds of Second Life and real life.

Submissively Yours,

Chels

No comments: